Why choose our Azure Cloud Support Specialist apprenticeship?
The new Microsoft Azure Cloud Support Specialist Level 3 programme has been designed in partnership with Microsoft to build Azure cloud capabilities in your organisation.
This new Microsoft apprenticeship is part of QA's drive to support Microsoft’s Get On 2021 campaign, a five-year initiative to help 1.5 million people build careers in technology and help 300,000 connect to tech job opportunities.
QA’s Azure Cloud Support Specialist Level 3 apprenticeship programme enables the apprentice to:
- Learn on-premise and cloud-enabled technologies and services
- Learn technical content that aligns to and is relevant to employers and the market
- Gain an Azure Fundamentals Qualification and a Microsoft 365 fundamentals qualification
- Get an introduction to Windows, Linux and Powershell
Tools and technologies learned
Learners will learn to use Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365, Windows 10, AWS, Linux, PowerShell.
Why choose QA
Tech careers started or enhanced through apprenticeships
Success rate for learners on a QA apprenticeship
Response time to learner queries
Under 24 hours
Feedback provided on learner submissions
Applicants apply to our apprenticeship programmes every year
Highest overall pass rate
Among UK tech training providers
Best Use of Blended Learning at the Learning Tech Awards 2020
Committed to social mobility, diversity and inclusion
Key partners include Barnardo's, Stemettes and Code First Girls
The Azure Cloud Support Specialist Level 3 programme
Learners benefit from a flexible and blended learning journey, helping them apply cloud solutions to a range of real-life scenarios – gaining valuable workplace skills faster. Here is a timeline of the 16-month Azure Cloud Support Specialist Level 3 programme and modules, including Core IT Principles, Core Cloud and Networking Principles, Operating System Fundamentals, and Azure, M365 and Advanced IT Principles.
The entry requirements for this Azure Cloud Support Specialist programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship is in a similar subject
*Please see the programme guide for full entry requirements
Possible job roles for an Azure Cloud Support Specialist apprentice
This programme is suitable for multiple roles, such as:
Desktop Support Engineer, First and Second Line Helpdesk Support, Technical Support Analyst, and Infrastructure Technician.