Why choose our AWS Cloud Support Specialist L3 programme?
The AWS Cloud Support Specialist apprenticeship allows you to recruit fresh cloud talent or upskill your existing workforce to become work-ready first-line IT support, specialising in AWS and cloud management.
An AWS Cloud Support Specialist’s role is desk-based and revolves around system user queries and resolving faults in a helpdesk environment. AWS Cloud Support Specialists are expected to rectify or escalate faults swiftly, to mitigate internal and external impact.
The AWS Cloud Support Specialist Level 3 apprenticeship enables the apprentice to:
- Understand how to carry out a methodical approach to problem-solving
- Become aware of the key organisational, cultural and health and safety considerations required by AWS Cloud Support Specialists
- Comprehend core networking principles, including network addressing, Cloud, Virtualisation and Security.
- Gain a fundamental understanding of operating system concepts in cloud-based environments
- Grasp the concept of cloud-enabled systems, secure integration, disaster recovery, principles of test plans and automation tools
Tools and technologies learned
Learners will learn to use AWS.
Why choose QA
Tech careers started or enhanced through apprenticeships
Success rate for learners on a QA apprenticeship
Response time to learner queries
Under 24 hours
Feedback provided on learner submissions
Applicants apply to our apprenticeship programmes every year
Highest overall pass rate
Among UK tech training providers
Best Use of Blended Learning at the Learning Tech Awards 2020
Committed to social mobility, diversity and inclusion
Key partners include Barnardo's, Stemettes and Code First Girls
91%of QA apprentices go straight into full-time jobs
2.1 millionjobs in the digital economy
£42,578average skilled digital salary
AWS Cloud Support Specialist Level 3 programme overview
Learners benefit from a flexible and blended learning journey, helping them apply cloud solutions to a range of real-life scenarios – gaining valuable workplace skills faster.
The typical duration of the AWS Cloud Support Specialist Level 3 programme is 13 months, plus a 4-month end-point assessment. View the modules in order below, including Core IT Principles, Core Cloud & Networking Principles, Operating System Fundamentals, AWS Cloud, Modern Workplace Administration & Advanced IT Principles.
The entry requirements for this programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
*Please see the programme guide for full entry requirements
Download free AWS Cloud Support Level 3 Resources
Looking to become an apprentice?
Your first step is to apply for one of our apprentice jobs.
Start by clicking here and choose the relevant filter to see our current vacancies:
Partnering with you to power potential
We can work together to help recruit tech and digital apprentices or help reskill your existing workforce and provide your business with the in-demand tech skills you need.
Get in touch with us. Our team will respond within 48 hours.