The Teach the Nation initiative
Teach the Nation is a series of free, interactive workshops specifically designed to help everyone to develop the essential skills needed within the technology world. The workshops are delivered virtually by our industry experts in a way that is easy to understand, regardless of background and level of experience.
What's more - you'll also get a Teach the Nation Certificate of Achievement as well a Social media badge after you complete the workshop!
Teach the Nation to Code
As the world enters further into the information age, software programming skills have become highly desirable. Our aim is to give you the confidence and basic knowledge to start learning to code.
What you will learn:
- All the coding fundamentals in Python
- Creating a working code using operators, conditional statements and loops
- Syntax in Python
- Processing problems and solving them with Python code
- Working with all the Python data structures: lists, dictionaries, sets, tuples
- Creating a safe and secure code
- And so much more!
Annual Report 2020
If you would like to find out more about what we got up to in 2020 for Teach the Nation to Code, make sure to download our annual report below.
Teach the Nation to Cloud
Cloud Computing is evolving at an ever-accelerating pace and is crucial to the future of IT. Join us to gain an understanding of core cloud computing concepts including an introduction to Amazon Web Services (AWS).
What you will learn:
- Learn about the core cloud concepts and the latest technologies
- Understand the key advantages of cloud computing and the benefits it can provide
- Learn to apply best practises when using the cloud
- Become familiar with the AWS Fundamentals - the world's most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform
- Learn how to set up and launch an EC2 Instance and how to customise this according to your requirements
- Be able to securely connect to your EC2 instance remotely
See what our attendees have to say
Want to find out more about Tech?
Check out our Inspire the Nation podcast.
Join Paddy Dhanda, QA’s Agile Practice Director, and John Gordon, Software Practice Director, on their mission to inspire everyone into technology and meet some amazing tech industry guests.