Are you interested in pursuing a software development career?
Have you heard about Agile development, but want Employer description:
Ntegra is an innovative, UK based IT Consultancy, providing Advisory, Change & Integration and Digital services to clients across Europe and the US.
We have a portfolio of high profile clients and within the UK, some of our clients include FTSE 100 & 250 businesses spanning industries such as Retail, Telecoms, Energy and Media.
Our clients are always looking to maximise the benefits of SharePoint and other collaborative and enterprise social media technologies.to learn more about how it works? Are you someone that has a foundational understanding of development or programming concepts but don’t know where to start?
If the answers to these questions is Yes, you are exactly the candidate we are looking for!
Ntegra are providing an apprenticeship scheme where you will get to experience the day-to-day work life of a developer. You will be required to complete specific tasks that has been outlined to ensure you are developing the skills and competencies essential to the role.
You will be able to learn and grow at your own pace.
Above all, you need to have an outstanding ‘can-do’ attitude.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful growing consultancy.
In time the successful candidate will assume responsibility for:
- Development, documenting, testing and debugging of solutions either for internal or client engagements
- Supporting the development and implementation of effective processes and methodologies
- Helping to develop solution proposals, plans, and specifications for client engagements
- Supporting with the development delivery
- Creating compelling products and proposition
The successful candidate:
- Passion for developing software
- Drive and eagerness to learn new technologies
- Innovating thinking
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Able to work independently and take initiative, as well as work collaboratively and contribute to an agile team environment
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to travel to Ntegra’s HQ in Swindon
- Some knowledge or experience in ONE or more of the following:
- Design Thinking
- Application Development, DevOps automation
- Microsoft Azure Functions, Microsoft Flow
- Modern frameworks (NodeJS, React, SASS, Git)
- Experience or knowledge of Project life cycle - Development, documenting, testing and debugging of solutions
Desired qualification requirements:
6 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C including Maths plus GCSE English (or equivalent) at grade D or above.
With a solid work ethic, successful candidate will move onto the larger role, progressing their career onwards and upwards.
Why work with Ntegra?
This is a great opportunity to join a successful growing consultancy. We have a solid framework to support your career goals, with a defined culture based on personal growth, plus a competitive salary with a fantastic benefits package. If you are interested in being part of the future please get in touch.The Ntegra team work and live by our values: Committed, Curious, Respectful and takes Ownership
We also offer:
- 25 Days holiday excluding bank holidays, increasing with service
- Private Medical insurance and perks through Vitality
- Flexible/Remote working
- Wellbeing schemes, including free membership to Calm/Headspace
- Bike to Work scheme
- Free parking in central Swindon
- Company events
- A modern working environment
- 'Dinner for two' bonus scheme
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.