Pathway for Care Ltd is looking for a Power Platform Developer Apprentice to join our fast-paced IT team in Cheadle
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
To design, build and support data driven applications utilizing the Microsoft 365 Power Platform.
- Knowledge of the current Office 365 offerings and the Microsoft Power Platform, covering Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI.
- An understanding and desire to learn how apps you design and support on a day to day basis will link into other key areas of our IT development such as Dynamics 365.
- Attention to detail and ability to adapt applications based on end-user requirements.
- Provide support to colleagues using the apps that you have built on the platform.
- Self-driven and motivated to learn new skills.
- Ability to work alone completing tasks or as part of a team.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritise workload in a fast-paced environment.
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
AND an A-level in IT or Computing or a BTEC Level 3 extended diploma in IT
Working week: Monday to Friday, between 9am-5pm
Salary: £16,000-£18,000 Per Annum
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.