- Reports to Senior Network Admin
- End-user support for packhouse & remote users
- End-user support for supplier base
- Working with the IT Support system to deliver a responsive, quality service to internal customers
- Desktop support – hardware
- Desktop support – software (OS & applications)
- Telephone system administration
- Any other reasonable duties required
- Positive, outgoing & friendly personality
- Problem solver
- Logical & systematic
- Ability to interact with any level of staff with confidence & clarity
- Full, clean driving licence & car
- Ability to work alone, on own initiative or as part of a team as required
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, planning time & priorities
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Future Prospects: Working with a team to learn new techniques and progress to Network Engineer.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 0900-1730 (37.5 hrs per week)
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.