An opportunity has arisen to work at The Social Care Community Partnership in a Digital Support role. You will be tasked with using in-house database systems providing support to recruiters as well as the day-to-day operations of the office.
They are looking for someone well organised and digitally-savvy to join the team.
Sound like the right role for you? Apply today!
- Advertising job vacancies by drafting and placing adverts
- Completing a search of the CRM electronic candidate database to find the right person for the employer’s vacancy
- In-house system used for candidate registration
- Exploring use of mediums such as FB, Twitter and Linked In to enhance and grow our business
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and short-listing candidates
- Preparing CV’s and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants
- Compiling a database of candidates whose file is to be archived/destroyed so we retain contact details, skill set etc for future vacancies
- Assisting to review candidates who are out working re status of registration with SSSC/HCPC etc to ensure compliance, flag anyone who is due to renew or need to gain relevant registration
- Answering telephone, signposting calls to relevant consultant(s), taking messages
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to show initiative
- Time management
- An eye for detail
- Monday - Friday
- £4.30 per hour
- Full training and support tailored to your individual needs
- A fantastic opportunity to springboard your career
- Company pension scheme
Future Career Progression:
- Salary will increase to £16k on completion of apprenticeship.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.