A 2-day course designed for 1st and 2nd line support staff to enable them to offer effective and detailed support of iOS device deployment.
The course is independent of the Mobile Device Management solutions.
General understanding of mobile devices.
This course will help equip Help Desks with the skills to offer expert support of iOS devices, deployed by an organisation.
- iOS for the Help Desk
- Overview of automated deployment
- Understanding iOS terminology
- Configuring iOS General Settings
- Managing Apps in iOS
- Mobile Device Management Profiles
- Troubleshooting iOS device boot issues
- Resetting iOS devices
- Understanding Activation Lock
- Secure removal of data on iOS