A Professional Cloud Network Engineer implements and manages network architectures in Google Cloud Platform. This individual has at least 1 year of hands-on experience working with Google Cloud Platform and may work on networking or cloud teams with architects who design the infrastructure. By leveraging experience implementing VPCs, hybrid connectivity, network services, and security for established network architectures, this individual ensures successful cloud implementations using the command line interface or the Google Cloud Platform Console.
The Professional Cloud Network Engineer exam assesses your ability to:
- Design, plan, and prototype a GCP Network
- Implement a GCP Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Configure network services
- Implement hybrid interconnectivity
- Implement network security