An Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified Developer – Associate Level candidate has an understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic architecture best practices, as well as proficiency in designing, developing, and deploying cloud-based solutions using AWS.
This certification includes:
- The 'Developing on AWS' course
- The 'AWS Certified Developer' – Associate Exam
- The 'AWS Certified Developer' – Associate Practice Exam
To take this certification you should have knowledge of developing and maintaining applications written for Amazon Simple Storage Service, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Simple Queue Service, Amazon Simple Notification Service, Amazon Simple Workflow Service, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, and AWS CloudFormation.
Please note: this bundle is aimed at candidates who are already working with AWS technologies. To have the best chance of passing your exam, in addition to utilising the learning products within this bundle, you should have practical experience with AWS.
In order to gain the skills required to become an AWS Certified Developer you can take the Developing on AWS course below which aligns to the exam objectives of the Associate level certification.
Whilst no prior experience with AWS is required, you will need to have the following:
- Working knowledge of software development
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
- Basic familiarity with .NET (C#) or Java
AWS certification exams associated with this accreditation are part of this bundle, along with a practice exam to give you all you need to become AWS Certified.
Please contact your account manager when you are ready to sit your exam and they will request your practice test and exam voucher for you.
Visit this page to set up your AWS certification account and book your PSIOnline exam.
- QA Bundles are created for a named individual and once purchased cannot be transferred to another individual or organisation
- Bundles, unless specified elsewhere, are valid from 12 months from confirmation date
- Individual course prerequisites must be met
- Exam vouchers supplied are for use in UK only unless otherwise specified
- Standard terms and conditions apply for cancellations, transfers and payment