- Experience as an IT professional or student
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform and its key components
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dataverse (or general data modeling) and security concepts
Delegates will learn how to
- Work with an organization to gather requirements and implement Microsoft Power Platform solutions
- Build model-driven and canvas apps
- Create Power Automate flows
- Design a simple chatbot using Power Virtual Agents
- Analyze data using Power BI visualizations and dashboards
- Microsoft Power Platform overview
- Lab : Validate lab environment
- Identify the key components of Microsoft Power Platform
- Work with tables
- Understand data types and behavior
- Configure security settings
- Lab : Create an app
- Lab : Create tables and columns
- Lab : Create relationships
- Lab : Additional table settings
- Understand tables, columns, rows, and relationships
- Configure a data model in Dataverse
- Work in an environment within the Microsoft Power Platform admin center
- Building blocks of model-driven apps
- Design model-driven apps
- Forms and views
- Lab : Modify views
- Lab : Modify forms
- Lab : App designer
- Connect to data in Power Apps
- Build a Power Apps model-driven app
- Design an application user experience
- Power Apps studio
- Canvas apps capabilities
- User experience
- Lab : Build a canvas app
- Lab : Work with data and services
- Lab : User experience
- Build a Power Apps canvas app
- Configure user experience in a canvas app
- Understand the building blocks of a canvas app
- Power Apps portals architecture
- Access Microsoft Dataverse in your portal
- Authentication and user management
- Understand how to use Dataverse data in a portal
- Recognize types of Power Apps portals for different audiences
- Register users for portal access
- Business rules
- Power Automate overview
- Lab : Configure a new business rule
- Lab : Create security roles
- Lab : Create users
- Lab : Advanced business rules
- Create users and grant security roles
- Create and configure security roles
- Create and configure advanced business rules
- Fundamentals of cloud flows
- Lab : Create a flow
- Lab : Build an approval flow
- Create cloud flows
- Understand the fundamentals of cloud flows
- Use triggers and actions
- Build desktop flows
- Use desktop flows
- Process advisor
- Understand the value of desktop flows
- Identify when to use desktop flows and how process advisor can help
- Why use business process flows
- Using business process flow designer
- Automating your business process flow
- Lab : Build a branching business process flow
- Lab : Build a business process flow
- Create business process flows
- Use the business process flow designer
- Know how to add automation to a business process flow
- Create a chatbot
- Configure topics
- Automate and integrate
- Configure entities
- Test and publish chatbots
- Lab : Build a chatbot
- Create a chatbot
- Include a flow in a chatbot
- Create topics and entities
- Use tabular reporting options in Dataverse
- Use charts and dashboards in Dataverse
- Get started with Power BI
- Model data in Power BI
- Create visualizations and dashboards
- Publish and share in Power BI
- Create visualizations
- Consume data in Power BI
- Export data visualizations for stakeholders
- Using solutions
- AI Builder
- Consultant skills
- Lab : Build charts
- Lab : Build dashboards
- Lab : Build delete data
- Lab : Build a Word template
- Lab : Build an Excel template
- Lab : Duplicate detection
- Lab : Import data
- Lab : Export data
- Understand how the concepts of this course work together
- Manage solutions in Microsoft Power Platform
- Use AI Builder to create and manage models
- Apply functional consultant skills
Microsoft 365 learning pathways
Frequently asked questionsSee all of our FAQs
How can I create an account on myQA.com?
There are a number of ways to create an account. If you are a self-funder, simply select the "Create account" option on the login page.
If you have been booked onto a course by your company, you will receive a confirmation email. From this email, select "Sign into myQA" and you will be taken to the "Create account" page. Complete all of the details and select "Create account".
If you have the booking number you can also go here and select the "I have a booking number" option. Enter the booking reference and your surname. If the details match, you will be taken to the "Create account" page from where you can enter your details and confirm your account.
Find more answers to frequently asked questions in our FAQs: Bookings & Cancellations page.
How do QA’s virtual classroom courses work?
Our virtual classroom courses allow you to access award-winning classroom training, without leaving your home or office. Our learning professionals are specially trained on how to interact with remote attendees and our remote labs ensure all participants can take part in hands-on exercises wherever they are.
We use the WebEx video conferencing platform by Cisco. Before you book, check that you meet the WebEx system requirements and run a test meeting (more details in the link below) to ensure the software is compatible with your firewall settings. If it doesn’t work, try adjusting your settings or contact your IT department about permitting the website.
Learn more about our Virtual Classrooms.
How do QA’s online courses work?
QA online courses, also commonly known as distance learning courses or elearning courses, take the form of interactive software designed for individual learning, but you will also have access to full support from our subject-matter experts for the duration of your course. When you book a QA online learning course you will receive immediate access to it through our e-learning platform and you can start to learn straight away, from any compatible device. Access to the online learning platform is valid for one year from the booking date.
All courses are built around case studies and presented in an engaging format, which includes storytelling elements, video, audio and humour. Every case study is supported by sample documents and a collection of Knowledge Nuggets that provide more in-depth detail on the wider processes.
Learn more about QA’s online courses.
When will I receive my joining instructions?
Joining instructions for QA courses are sent two weeks prior to the course start date, or immediately if the booking is confirmed within this timeframe. For course bookings made via QA but delivered by a third-party supplier, joining instructions are sent to attendees prior to the training course, but timescales vary depending on each supplier’s terms. Read more FAQs.
When will I receive my certificate?
Certificates of Achievement are issued at the end the course, either as a hard copy or via email. Read more here.