Liz joined QA in August 2005 as a Senior Business Applications Instructor and now has over 20 years’ experience in this field. Previously Liz was a freelance instructor working for various UK IT training companies. As lead trainer she has responsibility for designing, developing and delivering bespoke/tailored programmes to meet specific customer requirements. Since 2011 she has been involved in delivering virtual training courses with Cisco WebEx training covering MS Office applications, as well as specialised courses and webinars for clients and internal staff.
She has advanced knowledge of:
- Cisco WebEx training delivery methods
- Office 365 and Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Office from 2000 to Office 2019
- Microsoft Visio and Microsoft OneNote
- MOS Certification Courses
Liz won the Bronze Award for Live Online Learning Facilitator of the Year at the 2014 Learning & Performance Institute Awards and is also a Certified Online Learning Facilitator. Liz has excellent customer-facing, interpersonal and communication skills, has a passion for training, acquiring new skills and experiences and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Liz holds the following qualifications and professional membership:
- Certified Online Learning Facilitator (Learning & Performance Institute)
- MOS 2016 / 2019 Master Instructor
- MOS 2003, 2007 and 2010 Master Instructor
- TPMA Accredited (QA Internal Assessment)
- ECDL Introduction and Advanced Certification