QA has maintained the Matrix Standard for yet another year demonstrating it’s ability in managing:
- Improved systems
- Resources better deployed
- Growth in internal capacity and productivity
- Continuous improvement as a way of life
- Robust relationship between strategy and operations
- A boost to confidence and competence
- Improved team working
- A valuable feel-good factor
- Clear payback on the investment in information, advice and guidance support that we provide.
The matrix Standard is the unique quality framework for organisations to assess and measure their information, advice and/or guidance services, which ultimately supports individuals in their choice of career, learning, work and life goals.
The eight elements of the standard cover the quality of IAG provided to learners and potential learners, together with the management and quality systems that review and seek to improve the services provided.
Well done to the QA Apprenticeships division on another great result!
QA - Niki Haywood
PR and Public Affairs Manager
Tel: 020 7444 0858