A Red Hat Certified Specialist in Performance Tuning has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to monitor performance metrics on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® systems and configure performance enhancements suitable for various production workloads.
Prove your skills and knowledge
A Red Hat Certified Specialist in Performance Tuning is able to:
- Tuning for use-case scenarios (for example, high performance computing (HPC), large memory, database, and file server)
- Tuning for power consumption
- Tuning virtual machines (host and guest)
- Tuning memory and caches
- Tuning central processing unit (CPU) and memory utilization using cgroups
- Gathering performance metrics and other data for tuning purposes
Is this certification right for you?
If you are an IT professional who is responsible for systems with heavy or specialized workloads or interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA®), the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Performance Tuning credential is right for you.
To help you prepare to become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Performance Tuning, we recommend the following: