An IT professional who is a Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to create, configure, and manage a cloud application platform using Red Hat® OpenShift.
Prove your skills and knowledge
An IT professional who is a Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration is able to:
- Configure and deploy Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform master hosts
- Configure and deploy OpenShift node hosts
- Deploy the OpenShift Container Platform authentication
- Manage OpenShift Container Platform resources
- Use OpenShift Container Platform to deploy applications
Is this certification right for you?
These audiences may be interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration:
- System administrators or developers who want to demonstrate their OpenShift Container Platform skills.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrators (RHCSAs), or those with equivalent skills.
In preparation to becoming a Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration, we recommend the following:
Step 1 - Sit the following 2 courses:
Red Hat OpenShift I: Containers & Kubernetes - Virtual Training
Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat® OpenShift (DO180) introduces building and …