We have a goal!
Over the next 12 months, we will work with our network of partners to raise £15m in levy transfers, funding 1,000 apprenticeship opportunities, helping people across the country to begin a career in tech.
Large levy paying organisations are urged to pledge unspent levy funds to support small businesses in recruiting and developing this talent and therefore thriving in the digital economy and becoming even more productive.
QA are plugged into communities and people of all backgrounds, and we believe that everyone with a spark and passion can thrive in a tech role with the right support.
Through the TCC initiative, QA will connect the dots, and bring together levy paying organisations, diverse, capable and ambitious individuals, and small and medium sized businesses throughout England to create a sustainable solution to our nation’s skills gap and productivity challenges.
Levy Paying Organisations:
What’s in it for you?
- By making a pledge through QA, you'll be connected with a small business in order to make a direct transfer.
- You’ll be able to set parameters on the business you support based on region, programme and sector to prioritise your own business community
- Your pledged funds will empower people and businesses to thrive in the digital economy
- You’ll enable small and medium businesses to embrace digital change and provide support to nurture the tech talent of tomorrow
- You’ll be advocating for removing barriers to entry that hold our least represented groups back from achieving a career in tech
- By participating in QA’s Tech Career Connector, you’ll play a role in creating a diverse community of debt-free tech professionals
- You will have the opportunity to take part in additional support initiatives, such as mentoring and buddying within your own TCC community
How do we get involved?
- Fill in the online Pledge Promise and we will be in touch very soon, if you have an account manager you can ask them any questions – or supply your queries online
- We'll share a quarterly report on how your pledged funds are being spent and the real-life impact this initiative has on people's lives
- There will be additional opportunities to provide business mentoring, to create apprentice communities and attend invigorating events
How can you help us make this a reality?
- We're asking you to transfer unspent levy to drive this initiative
- As pledgers, you will become a part of our Tech Career Connector community
- You'll be joining the likes of Lidl, Microsoft and Accenture who have already backed us with over £3 million in transferred funds
- Want to get started? Fill out the Pledge Promise below and we'll be in touch with the next steps.