What is project management?
Project management (PM) is about delivering change and getting things done. A controlled, standardised approach to managing projects will ensure consistency and better delivery organisation-wide. Good PM defines the outputs in advance and ensures that the benefits are clearly understood, quantified and agreed upon upfront. It helps work to stay on track, and identifies reasons for delays and avoids these where possible, ultimately ensuring a successful outcome and a happy client.
QA's project management training
Project management training isn’t just about collecting qualifications or badges – it is about improving skills to deliver change. Our big range of general PM courses includes the core skills required to successfully deliver a project, from business awareness and administrative techniques to interpersonal skills. At QA we offer all the top project management certifications, from PRINCE2 to APM and PMI, as well as several non-exam-focused courses which cover alternative approaches and topics not generally included in the prescribed qualifications.
Why you may need project management training
- Your team don’t currently have a consistent approach.
- Your work tends to run over budget and/or late.
- Your customer is often unhappy with the outputs of your work.
- Projects don’t always realise the benefits you hoped for.
- You're looking for personal career progression.
Why train with QA?
- Our trainers have a vast amount of experience across all sectors – there will be a trainer that fits your organisation's needs.
- Our large-scale operation allows us to offer multiple approaches.
- We can tailor your staff training to the employees' different levels of experience and the aspects most needing attention (for instance planning, quality or people skills).
Top project management courses
The Complete PMP®
The PMI standard for project management. The exam is taken separate from the course as it requires a great deal of post-course revision. The exam also has specific entry requirements.
Preparing for the CAPM® Certification
The PMI introductory level for aspiring project managers. The exam is taken separately as it requires a great deal of post-course revision. The exam also has specific entry requirements.
Project Management for Non-Project Managers
Non-exam focused project management skills, based broadly around the APM syllabus.
Browse our courses
We couldn't find a match for
Please try another search.