The DevOps movement is bold enough to believe there is a better way of building teams and software that has rapidly spread across the development and operations community. This one day overview helps those beginning their DevOps journey to understand it origins, purpose and central pillars of the movement.
Designed for leaders looking to understand what DevOps is and how it will help them and technical specialists looking to understand the concepts and route to becoming a DevOps Practitioner.
This course also supplies delegates with a copy of 'The Phoenix Project - A Novel About IT, DevOps, and Helping Your Business Win', an informative bible for those wanting to know more about how to embrace DevOps in their business.
Delegates would benefit from an understanding of the principles of software engineering and application deployment.
Delegates will learn how to
At the end of this course you will understand:
- What the DevOps movement is
- Cultural and openness at the heart of DevOps thinking
- How working in Agile and Lean help build solutions
- Automation, orchestration and why they get you to market faster
- Measurement, logging and monitoring to understand how you improve
- Sharing - closing the loop and building from shared success