Please note: Due to the current situation with Covid 19 the BCS are offering remotely proctored online exams for all candidates. Once registered you will receive a confirmation email directly from the BCS. This email will reference a provisional exam location, date and time and should not be mistaken for a confirmed session.
You will receive a further email from Questionmark (within 48 hours). It is at this stage that you will be provided access to the live calendar to enable you to schedule your exam session.
***Please note that due to the current high demand for online exams, there may be limited time slots available. If you are unable to book your preferred timeslot QuestionMark advise contacting them directly via their live online chat to discuss alternate dates***
Delegates will learn how to
- Human and Artificial Intelligence;
- The Machine Learning process;
- The benefits, challenges and risks of a Machine Learning project;
- The future of humans and machines in Work.
- Professional research managers
- Chief technical officers
- Chief information officers
- Organisational change practitioners and managers
- Business change practitioners and managers
- Service architects and managers
- Program and planning managers
- Service provider portfolio strategists / leads
- Process architects and managers
- Business strategists and consultants
- Web page developers
- General definition of human and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Learning from experience and how it relates to Machine Learning (ML)
- ML and Growth of AI
- Benefits of AI
- Challenges of AI
- Risks of AI
- Funding sources for AI projects
- Opportunities for AI
- AI intelligent agent description
- Examples of Machine Learning
- AI capability useful in ML and AI agents’ functionality
- Examples of forms of Machine Learning
- AI driving humans and machines to work together
- Future directions of humans and machines working together
Azure learning paths
Want to boost your career in Azure? Click on the roles below to see QA‘s learning pathways, specially designed to give you the skills to succeed.
Data, Analytics & AI learning paths
Want to boost your career in data, analytics and AI? Click on the roles below to see QA's learning pathways, specially designed to give you the skills to succeed.