QA has been awarded the Red Hat Training Reseller of the Year 2020 for the EMEA region
In order to attend any Red Hat course or exam, you will need to provide us with your unique Red Hat Network ID. Bookings will not be confirmed without this. If you do not have a Red Hat Network ID you can create one by clicking here. If you attend a virtual event, Red Hat will email you directly a Connectivity Test link one week before the course starts to ensure you have the correct access for the training.
The exam focuses on using the default behavior of the minimal set of JEE APIs that are applicable across all modern Enterprise Java application development environments:
- Using JAX-RS for simple REST create, read/search, update, and delete APIs.
- Using JAAS to secure access to services.
- Using stateless EJBs to provide business logic.
- Using CDI to integrate components.
- Using JMS to send and receive messages.
- Using Bean Validation to ensure data format and consistency.
- Using basic JPA to create, read, update, and delete persistent objects and their relationships.
By passing this exam, you become a Red Hat Certified Enterprise Application Developer. This certification can be the first step toward becoming a Red Hat Certified Architect.
This exam is based on JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 7.
Please note: In order to provision you with your courseware and lab access for this course QA must share several items of basic personal information with our partner (usually your full name and email address). For more information on this please visit our QA Partner data sharing page. If you have any questions or concerns please contact your QA account manager.