According to PeopleCert, PRINCE2 is “the world’s most practised and recognised project management method and provides the essentials for managing any project of any size or complexity”. QA is delighted to offer the official PRINCE2-7 Practitioner eLearning from PeopleCert.
With PeopleCert’s all-in-one training and certification, embark on a transformative learning experience that supports your professional development, at your own pace and from your own space. PRINCE2 official eLearning is designed to empower you with a dynamic, flexible, and personalized approach that enables you to sharpen your skills and reach your learning objectives.
Building on the knowledge gained from your successful study of PRINCE2-7 Foundation, this highly engaging and interactive eLearning will develop your ability to tailor and apply PRINCE2 on your projects.
Before attempting the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam, you must provide evidence that you satisfy the prerequisite of holding the PRINCE2-7 Foundation qualification or one of the other suitable certifications listed on the PeopleCert website (for example, PMI-CAPM/PMP or an IPMA Level A-D qualification).
Acceptable forms of evidence are:
- A copy of your examination certificate
- Confirmed entry in the AXELOS Successful Candidate Register. You will need to provide the full SCR number (registration/candidate number is located on your certificate)
Delegates without satisfactory evidence will NOT be permitted to sit the exam. For any queries on this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. It’s your responsibility to ensure you meet the above requirements. If you have eligibility concerns, you may want to consider the Foundation-level qualification only.
With approximately 8 hours of digital content, the eLearning includes a mixture of video, interactive activities, and text. You should also plan for 8-10 hours individual study of the PRINCE2 manual, personal revision, and exam practice.
Learner engagement is ensured through onscreen interaction, case-study application, and summative quizzes. Through 5 modules, the course fully explains the application of each integrated element of the PRINCE2 framework.
- Module 1: Foundation review and quiz, Overview of Practitioner
- Module 2: Principles, People, Organizing
- Module 3: Business case, Starting up a project, Initiating a project, Directing a project
- Module 4: Plans, Risk, Quality, Issues, Progress, Controlling a stage, Managing product delivery, Managing a stage boundary, Closing a project
- Module 5: Course review, Exam tips, Sample exam papers 1 and 2
- 12 months access to the eLearning (including the official mock exam papers)
- Official PRINCE2 eBook (digital copy)
- Learning resource kit (includes a detailed Learner Workbook and Quick Reference Guide to enhance exam preparation and long-term learning)
- Exam voucher
PeopleCert exams take place remotely and the latest guidance on how to take the exam can be found on the PeopleCert website.
You may choose to sit your exam at a time that meets your convenience and readiness level.
- Duration: 150 minutes
- Number of Questions: 70 (complex multiple-choice; scenario based)
- Pass mark: 60%
- Open book – use of the PRINCE2 textbook is permitted
Why Choose the Official PeopleCert eLearning?
- Flexibility at your fingertips: your learning, your way
- Self-directed learning: take the lead in your education
- An engaging learning environment: make learning enjoyable and effective
- Real-time feedback and progress tracking: stay on top of your learning journey
- Unparalleled quality: learn from the official authors of PRINCE2
- Personalised: customise your learning experience to your needs
- Support when you need it: your success, our commitment
PRINCE2® is a [registered] trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- Exam included
- Online exam voucher
Frequently asked questions
How can I create an account on myQA.com?
There are a number of ways to create an account. If you are a self-funder, simply select the "Create account" option on the login page.
If you have been booked onto a course by your company, you will receive a confirmation email. From this email, select "Sign into myQA" and you will be taken to the "Create account" page. Complete all of the details and select "Create account".
If you have the booking number you can also go here and select the "I have a booking number" option. Enter the booking reference and your surname. If the details match, you will be taken to the "Create account" page from where you can enter your details and confirm your account.
Find more answers to frequently asked questions in our FAQs: Bookings & Cancellations page.
How do QA’s virtual classroom courses work?
Our virtual classroom courses allow you to access award-winning classroom training, without leaving your home or office. Our learning professionals are specially trained on how to interact with remote attendees and our remote labs ensure all participants can take part in hands-on exercises wherever they are.
We use the WebEx video conferencing platform by Cisco. Before you book, check that you meet the WebEx system requirements and run a test meeting (more details in the link below) to ensure the software is compatible with your firewall settings. If it doesn’t work, try adjusting your settings or contact your IT department about permitting the website.
Learn more about our Virtual Classrooms.
How do QA’s online courses work?
QA online courses, also commonly known as distance learning courses or elearning courses, take the form of interactive software designed for individual learning, but you will also have access to full support from our subject-matter experts for the duration of your course. When you book a QA online learning course you will receive immediate access to it through our e-learning platform and you can start to learn straight away, from any compatible device. Access to the online learning platform is valid for one year from the booking date.
All courses are built around case studies and presented in an engaging format, which includes storytelling elements, video, audio and humour. Every case study is supported by sample documents and a collection of Knowledge Nuggets that provide more in-depth detail on the wider processes.
Learn more about QA’s online courses.
When will I receive my joining instructions?
Joining instructions for QA courses are sent two weeks prior to the course start date, or immediately if the booking is confirmed within this timeframe. For course bookings made via QA but delivered by a third-party supplier, joining instructions are sent to attendees prior to the training course, but timescales vary depending on each supplier’s terms. Read more FAQs.
When will I receive my certificate?
Certificates of Achievement are issued at the end the course, either as a hard copy or via email. Read more here.