CybSafe is the world’s leading Human Risk Management (HRM) software that uses science and data to automate behaviour change and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of your security awareness efforts. CybSafe is supporting organisations across industries such as banking, financial services, technology, manufacturing, and insurance.
The CybSafe platform has over a million users globally and is in use in 20+ countries across as many languages.
The CybSafe approach, customer impact and technology has led us to be recognised as a market leader in the security awareness/human risk management space by leading analysts such as Forrester.
We use science and data to automate behaviour change, and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of your security awareness efforts through 3 great products:
- GUIDE - Personalised assistance, scientific guidance, nudges, and cybersecurity training for employees (without putting an agent on the device)
- PHISH - Scientifically-designed simulations & user support to counter social engineering and illuminate risk.
- RESPOND - Automation software using no-code workflows for repetitive, mundane, and time-consuming HRM/security awareness tasks.
Please note the minimum number of licenses is 1000.
CybSafe uses science and data to automate behaviour change, and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of your security awareness efforts through 3 great products:
GUIDE is the modern, scientific alternative to traditional awareness training. It meets all your information security compliance requirements and goes a lot further than just compliance. Don't just educate your users, give them nudges and personalised help to be secure and make better security decisions in their daily digital lives. GUIDE helps you address the specific high risk security behaviours that matter most to your organisation.
- NCSC Assured security awareness training
- Customisable learning and guidance content
- Goal setting & behaviour action plan
- User messages
- Friends & family content sharing
- LMS/LXP integrations and SCORM
- iOS and Android mobile app
- On-demand advice and guidance
- Reporting insights
- Behaviour nudges (CybSafe Nudge)
- Scheduled alerts & notifications
- Personalised security behaviour goals in Slack & Microsoft Teams
- Digital security companion persona-based guidance & support
- Personalised, accredited security training, guidance and tips delivered directly into Slack and Microsoft Teams
The scientific approach to understanding and reducing risky phishing behaviours. PHISH shows you why people behave the way they do. It also combines neatly with CybSafe GUIDE and RESPOND to help users make better security decisions, influence other important phishing-related behaviours, and support positive consequence management.
- Scientific anti-phishing and anti-ransomware simulations.
- Simulated phishing that moves beyond click and report rates.
- Advanced phishing risk insights that tell you why phishing-related behaviours exist.
- Easily combined with GUIDE and RESPOND to address other phishing-related behaviours and habits.
RESPOND helps you measure security behaviours and automate actions that reduce risk. RESPOND integrates into your current tech stack to identify risky behaviours, attack patterns, and other characteristics that affect an individual’s risk level. We call it behaviour event intelligence. Security teams can use CybSafe’s risk scoring, automated workflows, and scientific nudges to pre-empt risk areas, personalise controls, and prevent the next incident before it happens.
- Measure security behaviours and incidents.
- Engage employees when risky behaviour is identified.
- Integrations provide contextual security behaviour and incident data (behaviour event intelligence).
- Based on real time risk, automate, and orchestrate targeted behaviour change with employees.
- Save time and resources by automating dynamic risk mitigation and security control adjustments.
- Visualise ROI and risk reduction through reports, metrics, and advanced human risk insights.
- Automate “next best action”.
Information Security Manager - Financial customer
“CybSafe has provided exactly what we need to manage our human risk and has given us the space to develop other areas of our cyber security strategy.”
Chief Technology Officer - Healthcare customer
“The platform has made a real difference to our people - what they know, how they behave, and even how they think about security. It’s impressive!”
IT Security and Risk Manager - Information Technology
“CybSafe has fundamentally changed the way we measure and mitigate Human Cyber Risk. An outstanding product that has revolutionized the way my company approaches the human aspect of cybersecurity.”
Frequently asked questions
How can I create an account on myQA.com?
There are a number of ways to create an account. If you are a self-funder, simply select the "Create account" option on the login page.
If you have been booked onto a course by your company, you will receive a confirmation email. From this email, select "Sign into myQA" and you will be taken to the "Create account" page. Complete all of the details and select "Create account".
If you have the booking number you can also go here and select the "I have a booking number" option. Enter the booking reference and your surname. If the details match, you will be taken to the "Create account" page from where you can enter your details and confirm your account.
Find more answers to frequently asked questions in our FAQs: Bookings & Cancellations page.
How do QA’s virtual classroom courses work?
Our virtual classroom courses allow you to access award-winning classroom training, without leaving your home or office. Our learning professionals are specially trained on how to interact with remote attendees and our remote labs ensure all participants can take part in hands-on exercises wherever they are.
We use the WebEx video conferencing platform by Cisco. Before you book, check that you meet the WebEx system requirements and run a test meeting (more details in the link below) to ensure the software is compatible with your firewall settings. If it doesn’t work, try adjusting your settings or contact your IT department about permitting the website.
Learn more about our Virtual Classrooms.
How do QA’s online courses work?
QA online courses, also commonly known as distance learning courses or elearning courses, take the form of interactive software designed for individual learning, but you will also have access to full support from our subject-matter experts for the duration of your course. When you book a QA online learning course you will receive immediate access to it through our e-learning platform and you can start to learn straight away, from any compatible device. Access to the online learning platform is valid for one year from the booking date.
All courses are built around case studies and presented in an engaging format, which includes storytelling elements, video, audio and humour. Every case study is supported by sample documents and a collection of Knowledge Nuggets that provide more in-depth detail on the wider processes.
Learn more about QA’s online courses.
When will I receive my joining instructions?
Joining instructions for QA courses are sent two weeks prior to the course start date, or immediately if the booking is confirmed within this timeframe. For course bookings made via QA but delivered by a third-party supplier, joining instructions are sent to attendees prior to the training course, but timescales vary depending on each supplier’s terms. Read more FAQs.
When will I receive my certificate?
Certificates of Achievement are issued at the end the course, either as a hard copy or via email. Read more here.