Black Friday Deals – hurry, ends soon!
This course provides an introduction to practical problem solving techniques and structured creative thinking tools and you will learn how to confront challenges from a different perspective. This practical course will work towards unleashing your creative brain in order to solve complex problems.
Today's competitive business world generates challenges which require rapid understanding and resolution. We all have the capacity to invent solutions that are both highly creative and effective, but many of us lack the tools to guide us to a strong decision we believe in.
This introductory course is designed to help participants to generate creative solutions to problems, be discriminating in their choice of options for development and select practical solutions for implementation.
You will benefit from this course if you need an introduction in to how to demonstrate creativity and utilise a variety of techniques to solve problems as part of your job.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Use proven problem solving techniques
- Describe the scope of the problem and its impact on the bigger picture
- Capture relevant data and information and use it in a methodical way to identify possible solutions
- See problems as opportunities and assess your natural creativity
- Plan the implementation and communication of the decision for maximum effect
- Identify ways to review outcomes and monitor and evaluate ongoing reviews.
What will the course cover
- Introduction to problem solving approaches.
- Barriers to effective problem solving and decision making.
- The use of problem solving techniques.
- Techniques for identifying and defining the causes of the problem.
- Methods of data collection and interpretation.
- Assessment of your natural creativity.
- Techniques to generate a list of viable options.
- Force field analysis and decision making styles.
- Techniques for testing, selecting and implementing the options.
- Reviewing the outcomes and evaluating the results.