The term 'business partnering' means engaging with other people from across different areas of business, both internally and externally, to bring effort, knowledge, skill and capability together in order to achieve greater business outcomes.
It also encapsulates the more recent need for organisations to develop shared services, shared resources, shared capability and shared risk.
This course is aimed at senior level individuals who work cross-functionally and with other people to achieve business results, and is particularly helpful for those who engage frequently with senior managers and executives.
- develop stronger engagement with all internal / external stakeholders
- act like a consultant / advisor
- influence without authority
- develop positive relationships
- handle robust conversations
- be proactive, not passive
- act as a change agent
- communicate with confidence and credibility
- manage key stakeholders effectively.
- Creating a powerful first impression.
- Communication skills and understanding different communication styles.
- Being more proactive in developing key relationships.
- Stakeholder engagement.
- Presenting ideas in a confident and articulate way.
- Posture and body language.
- Understanding and developing trust.
- Connecting with people and networking.
- Influencing and persuading others.
- Dealing with conflict and difficult conversations.
- Becoming a trusted advisor / internal consultant.
- Advanced questioning skills and techniques to get to the root of a problem.