This course is available now and is part of the Cisco Next Level Certification restructure. The exam for this course will be available from the 24th February 2020. For more information on the Certification changes, please click here.
The Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSI) v1.0 course gives you the knowledge and skills needed to secure wireless network infrastructure and troubleshoot any related issues. You’ll learn how to implement and secure a wireless network infrastructure and use Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE), Cisco Prime Infrastructure (PI), and Cisco Connect Mobile Experience to monitor and troubleshoot network issues.
The course provides hands-on labs to reinforce concepts including deploying Cisco Prime Infrastructure Release 3.5, Cisco Catalyst 9800 Wireless Controller Release IOS XE Gibraltar 16.10, Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA) Center Release 1.2.8, Cisco CMX Release 10.5, Cisco MSE Release 8.0 features and Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) Release 2.4.
This course also helps you prepare to take the Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI) exam, which is part of the new CCNP Enterprise certification and the Cisco Certified Specialist - Enterprise Wireless Implementation certification. The exam will be available beginning February 24, 2020.
Who should attend
- Wireless network engineers
- Sales engineers
- Network designers
- General knowledge of networks
- General knowledge of wireless networks
- Routing and switching knowledge
These soon to be released Cisco courses can help you prepare for this course:
Delegates will learn how to
- Implement network settings to provide a secure wireless network infrastructure
- Troubleshoot security issues as it relates to the wireless network infrastructure
- Implement a secure wireless client and troubleshoot wireless client connectivity issues
- Implement and troubleshoot QoS in wireless networks
- Implement and troubleshoot advances capabilities in wireless network services
- Securing and Troubleshooting the Wireless Network Infrastructure
- Implementing and Troubleshooting Secure Client Connectivity
- Implementing and Troubleshooting QoS in Wireless Networks
- Implementing and Troubleshooting Advanced Wireless Network Services