The Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI) v1.0 gives you the knowledge you need to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot an enterprise network. This course covers advanced routing and infrastructure technologies, expanding on the topics covered in the Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) v1.0 course.
This course helps prepare you to take the exam, Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (300-410 ENARSI), which leads to the new CCNP® Enterprise and Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Advanced Infrastructure Implementation certifications. The exam will be available beginning February 24, 2020.
Who should attend
- Enterprise network engineers
- System engineers
- System administrators
- Network administrators
Before taking this course, you should have:
- General understanding of network fundamentals
- Basic knowledge of how to implement LANs
- General understanding of how to manage network devices
- General understanding of how to secure network devices
- Basic knowledge of network automation
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Configure classic EIGRP and named EIGRP for IPv4 and IPv6
- Optimize classic EIGRP and named EIGRP for IPv4 and IPv6
- Troubleshoot classic EIGRP and named EIGRP for IPv4 and IPv6
- Configure OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 in IPv4 and IPv6 environments
- Optimize OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 behavior
- Troubleshoot OSPFv2 for IPv4 and OSPFv3 for IPv4 and IPv6
- Implement route redistribution using filtering mechanisms
- Troubleshoot redistribution
- Implement path control using PBR and IP SLA
- Configure MP-BGP in IPv4 and IPv6 environments
- Optimize MP-BGP in IPv4 and IPv6 environments
- Troubleshoot MP-BGP for IPv4 and IPv6
- Describe the features of MPLS
- Describe the major architectural components of an MPLS VPN
- Identify the routing and packet forwarding functionalities for MPLS VPNs
- Explain how packets are forwarded in an MPLS VPN environment
- Implement Cisco IOS DMVPNs
- Implement DHCP
- Describe the tools available to secure the IPV6 first hop
- Troubleshoot Cisco router security features
- Troubleshoot infrastructure security and services
- Implementing EIGRP
- Optimizing EIGRP
- Troubleshooting EIGRP
- Implementing OSPF
- Optimizing OSPF
- Troubleshooting OSPF
- Implementing IBGP
- Optimizing BGP
- Implementing MP-BGP
- Troubleshooting BGP
- Configuring Redistribution
- Troubleshooting Redistribution
- Implementing Path Control
- Exploring MPLS
- Introducing MPLS L3 VPN Architecture
- Introducing MPLS L3 VPN Routing
- Configuring VRF-Lite
- Implementing DMVPN
- Implementing DHCP
- Troubleshooting DHCP
- Introducing IPv6 First Hop Security
- Securing Cisco Routers
- Troubleshooting Infrastructure Security and Services
Frequently asked questionsSee all of our FAQs
How can I create an account on myQA.com?
There are a number of ways to create an account. If you are a self-funder, simply select the "Create account" option on the login page.
If you have been booked onto a course by your company, you will receive a confirmation email. From this email, select "Sign into myQA" and you will be taken to the "Create account" page. Complete all of the details and select "Create account".
If you have the booking number you can also go here and select the "I have a booking number" option. Enter the booking reference and your surname. If the details match, you will be taken to the "Create account" page from where you can enter your details and confirm your account.
Find more answers to frequently asked questions in our FAQs: Bookings & Cancellations page.
How do QA’s virtual classroom courses work?
Our virtual classroom courses allow you to access award-winning classroom training, without leaving your home or office. Our learning professionals are specially trained on how to interact with remote attendees and our remote labs ensure all participants can take part in hands-on exercises wherever they are.
We use the WebEx video conferencing platform by Cisco. Before you book, check that you meet the WebEx system requirements and run a test meeting (more details in the link below) to ensure the software is compatible with your firewall settings. If it doesn’t work, try adjusting your settings or contact your IT department about permitting the website.
Learn more about our Virtual Classrooms.
How do QA’s online courses work?
QA online courses, also commonly known as distance learning courses or elearning courses, take the form of interactive software designed for individual learning, but you will also have access to full support from our subject-matter experts for the duration of your course. When you book a QA online learning course you will receive immediate access to it through our e-learning platform and you can start to learn straight away, from any compatible device. Access to the online learning platform is valid for one year from the booking date.
All courses are built around case studies and presented in an engaging format, which includes storytelling elements, video, audio and humour. Every case study is supported by sample documents and a collection of Knowledge Nuggets that provide more in-depth detail on the wider processes.
Learn more about QA’s online courses.
When will I receive my joining instructions?
Joining instructions for QA courses are sent two weeks prior to the course start date, or immediately if the booking is confirmed within this timeframe. For course bookings made via QA but delivered by a third-party supplier, joining instructions are sent to attendees prior to the training course, but timescales vary depending on each supplier’s terms. Read more FAQs.
When will I receive my certificate?
Certificates of Achievement are issued at the end the course, either as a hard copy or via email. Read more here.