Unleash #ThePowerOfYou with a QA Digital Apprenticeship
Proudly inclusive and hands-on, our Digital Apprenticeships have empowered over 30,000 learners shape their futures and transform their careers by securing them access to the most powerful learning network in the UK:
- We are the largest Microsoft Gold Learning Partner in the UK, offering learners a broad range of Microsoft training courses, taught by highly experienced subject matter experts.
- We’ve been awarded Gold for Best Use of Blended Learning 2020 at the Learning Tech Awards. Our model of learning is a blend of virtual and face-to-face learning sessions. You’ll gain knowledge through a combination of project and lab work, events, self-research, self-paced learning and peer-to-peer learning.
- We hold the highest overall pass rate among UK tech training providers (*based on end-point assessments by the BCS, 2020).
- We specialise in the latest technologies. Our programmes are specifically designed to train you in the tech skills employers tell us they need most, so you’ll be in demand at any workplace.
- We’ll help you earn a salary while you work towards an industry recognised qualification.
Start an apprenticeship programme in…
...and work for leading employers like
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for anyone with a passion for digital and a dream of pushing boundaries.
- You must be aged 16 or over and hold a valid UK passport or birth certificate and NI number.
- You’ll have lived here in the UK (or EEA) for three years and won’t be enrolled on any other apprenticeship or government-funded qualification.
The opportunity to shape the future belongs to you.
Take the first step by applying today.
Meet our learners
QA apprenticeships are at the forefront of excellence and inclusivity in tech. But don’t just take our word for it. Here's what some of our alumni have to say about their experiences of taking ownership of their futures.