Why choose our Digital Marketing apprenticeship?
QA’s Digital Marketing Level 3 apprenticeship provides a solid foundation of practical skills integral to becoming competent in fast-paced digital marketing roles.
It is widely accepted that we are facing a severe crisis when it comes to the gap between digital skills needed by employers and available talent. QA designed our workplace learning programmes to help organisations and individuals build in-demand digital marketing capabilities, both by finding and developing new talent and through the upskilling of existing teams.
QA’s Digital Marketing Level 3 apprenticeship programme enables the apprentice to:
- Learn the necessary skills to enhance an organisation's digital marketing efforts, and prepare a business for the digital marketplace
- Develop knowledge, skills and behaviours aligned to the Digital Marketer apprenticeship standard, being able to apply them in context
- Gain the following qualifications upon successful completion of the programme:
- Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship
- Principles of Coding (BCS KM1)
- Marketing Principles (BCS KM2)
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ)
Tools and technologies learned
Apprentices will learn to use Google Analytics, SurveyMonkey, WordPress, Hootsuite, Mailchimp, Canva, Powtoon, Moz, W3Schools, JDoodle and all the major social media networks.
Why choose QA
Tech careers started or enhanced through apprenticeships
Success rate for learners on a QA apprenticeship
Response time to learner queries
Under 24 hours
Feedback provided on learner submissions
Applicants apply to our apprenticeship programmes every year
Highest overall pass rate
Among UK tech training providers
Best Use of Blended Learning at the Learning Tech Awards 2020
Committed to social mobility, diversity and inclusion
Key partners include Barnardo's, Stemettes and Code First Girls
The Digital Marketing Level 3 programme
Learners benefit from a flexible and blended learning journey, helping them apply digital marketing principles and skills to a range of real-life scenarios – gaining valuable workplace skills faster. Here is the timeline of the 15-month Digital Marketing Level 3 programme modules, including Practical Digital Marketing, Relationship Marketing, the BCS Certificate in Marketing Principles, Analystics, and Web Technologies.
The entry requirements for this programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- The learner must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level than this apprenticeship in a similar subject
*Please see the programme guide for full entry requirements
Possible job roles for a Digital Marketing apprentice
This programme is suitable for multiple roles, such as:
Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Co-ordinator, Campaign Executive, Social Media Executive, Content Coordinator, Email Marketing Assistant, SEO Executive, Analytics Executive and Digital Marketing Technologist.