We are continually scanning the horizon for new technologies and expanding our capabilities by introducing new solutions to meet the emerging needs of our worldwide clients.
As an apprentice, you’ll undertake many responsibilities whilst you complete a 15-month Infrastructure Technician apprenticeship.
Main role and duties: [As an Apprentice Service Desk Infrastructure Engineer the successful candidate’s main duties will include:]
- Providing 1st Line Support
- Joining IT infrastructure projects
- Assisting with customer’s connectivity
- Ensuring customers' IT infrastructure is appropriately maintained, secure and fit for purpose
- Troubleshoot to resolve issues related to hardware and software
- Monitor networks devices
- Updating company helpdesk system and communicate updates with customers
- Escalate when necessary
Desired skills and qualities:
- Customer led personality
- Able to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Experience working with Windows desktop and internet
- Experience working with Office package
- Loving to play with computer hardware
- Quick learner
Desired: [but not essential]
- Driving licence
- 5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Undertake DBS check
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.