You will be working in the Kilmarnock office as part of a wider support team. This is an exciting role where you will provide admin support to two of the services that Constance Care provides.
You will required to support Managers and Coordinators with daily admin tasks to ensure that the service delivered is smooth and effective. You will engage will the whole business in this role as well as general enquiries over the phone.
You will receive full on the job training as well as work towards your apprenticeship qualification in Business Administration.
This role is full time, 37.5 hours per week between 8 45am - 4 45pm Monday to Friday. This role is a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Answering/Transferring Calls
- Processing Mail
- Filling/scanning and emailing
- System data entry
- Typing up Clients Personal Care Plans
- Minute taking
- Diary management of staff supervisions & appraisals
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong organisational skills
- Positive attitude
- Experience using MS Office ideally
- Ability to meet deadline and manage time effectively
- Monday to Friday
- 8:45am - 4:45pm
- Excellent holiday allowance
- Consistent career development
- Friendly and supporting working environment
Future Career Progression:
- If there is a role available, you will be eligible to apply for a permanent position
- Annual salary reviews with increase dependent on position
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.