Are you passionate about IT, fixing or building computers?
Do you have the tech know how?
Are you looking to turn your IT hobby into a full time career?
Yes! Go-centric is looking for you to join their established IT team.
You will be responsible for providing technical support for the IT hardware, networking and the helpdesk function across the company. This includes acting as first line support for all issues and first point of contact for all service requests. This role will include flexible working, including working from home and head office.
- Be the first point of contact for IT queries in relation to technical issues and requests
- Make sure equipment is installed correctly and working as it should
- Keep hardware and software systems running smoothly across your region
- Investigate, troubleshoot and solve any IT issues that arise
- Support the day-to-day running of the Administration department
- Support remote users via telephone, email or Microsoft Teams
- Setting up new user equipment, profiles and passwords
- Perform routine IT tasks on your own or with other members of the team
- Facilitate the smooth running of all IT systems by undertaking reasonable tasks as required, including some administrative tasks
- Manage resolved queues to ensure calls are closed as appropriate
- Undertake other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the level of responsibility of this role
- Strong Interest in IT
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Good problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent communications skills-both written and verbal
- Willingness to learn new technologies as they emerge
- Willingness to gain and improve your qualifications levels as new accreditations are released
- Positive Attitude
- Team Player
- Logical/problem solving ability
- The ability to work independently and part of a team
- Monday to Friday
- 09:00 - 17:30
- Regular team nights out
- Team incentives
- Regular training and development
- 28 days holidays
- Payday pizza
- Life insurance
Future Career Progression:
- Go-centric will offer support and the opportunity to an individual looking to progress upwards within the IT team and company
- A salary review will be considered upon successful completion of IT Professional apprenticeship
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.