Your primary role will be to provide First Line technical support to our IT customers in accordance with agreed Service Line Agreements and ensuring that specifications outlined by the Company are met and delivered in a professional manner.
- To provide telephone support / remote support from the Company offices.
- To use management software to record all support calls
- To carry out workshop repairs and assist in the workshop, as and when required.
- To complete all necessary documentation as required in order to facilitate job costing, customer profitability reports via:
- Consultation sheets
- Mileage records
- To ensure that all chargeable work is documented and up to date so the customer is correctly invoiced.
- To undertake any other duties commensurate with the position that may be assigned from time to time by the Company.
Desirable Skills / Personal Qualities:
- Self-motivated with the ability to get on well with customers.
- Have a confident and professional approach to their work.
- Have a commitment to learning new processes.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good team player.
- The ability to prioritise workloads
- 3x GCSE's (or equivalent) at grade A-C in any subject
- GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
- 8:30hrs until 5pm, Mondays to Fridays with 30 minutes for lunch - normally taken between 12 [noon] and 2pm.
- 40 Hours per week.
At the end of the apprenticeship programme, a permanent position will be offered to the right individual.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.