An exciting opportunity for a confident and enthusiastic person to join Inkspot Wifi based in Edinburgh as a Helpdesk Apprentice.
Are you someone who can hit the ground running, be a fast learner and a keen problem solver? Then this is a fantastic opportunity to further you’re career in a company that will value and reward your contribution.
The main purpose of this role is to maintain the maximum capability and uptime of Inkspots wifi networks which leads to satisfied customers, The second area of the job is to provide excellent customer support to colleagues and clients who contact the helpdesk.
This position reports to the Operations Manager initially who in turn reports to the Managing Director.
• To create, update and maintain the efficiency and capability of our CRM database of existing and potential clients across the Inkspotwifi group.
• To provide best in class service and information that improves operational capability which will lead to increased sales through on-boarding new clients.
• Responsible for a high level of diligence and accuracy in the reporting and provision of information related to the network errors, login numbers and CRM database.
• To present the information you are responsible for clearly
• Answer support calls
• Update CRM database
• Daily/weekly/monthly network error report
• Update our login numbers
+A high degree of confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
+Attention to detail is vitally important, providing an assuring, reliable service to all clients.
+ Prompt, informative responses.
+Motivated, proactive, hard-working and well organized.
+ Honesty and Integrity at all times is an absolute necessity.
+ interest academically in maths, science and English is essential
• Monday to Friday 9.00am until 5.30pm
• £8,872 - £12,377 per annum (NMW for your age)
Future Career Progression:
• There are opportunities within different departments in Inkspot Wifi where you can move internally once your apprenticeship has been completed.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.