Are you passionate about all things business? Would you be keen to forge a career within a client focused and facing industry where creating the right impression counts every time?
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a front of house and digital support apprentice within a well-established financial services firm based in Glasgow, Channel Finance Group. This is a great opportunity to train and develop your administrative skill set.
This company is well versed in taking on apprenticeships and can offer the right candidate long term career progression in various routes. They offer great support and career development option.
The successful candidate will be working towards achieving an SCQF level 6 in Digital applications Support. This post offers an immediate start date to the successful candidate.
- Answering Phones
- Filtering calls to relevant departments using computerised phone systems
- Welcoming clients
- Diary Management – outlook
- Managing company email inquiries in-box- outlook
- Booking appointments
- Processing letters - Microsoft word
- Filing – electronic and paper based including scanning documents into files
- Managing client folders and applications
- Processing client information through on-line application portals
- Updating Client Records – on our specialized software systems
- Reporting back to head office through word and excel updated files
- General Office housekeeping
- Digital Admin support & PA duties to sales staff and director
- Have excellent communication skills
- Good IT Skills
- Salary - £11,000 - £14,000 with a future Salary expectation of £21k+
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Future Career Progression:
- Work way up through business, clear pathway to run office one day.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.