With clinics all over the UK, La Belle Forme pride themselves on being the UK's leading cosmetic surgery group, holding their doctors, nurses and surgeons to the highest standards.
As the industry continues to grow and expand they are now looking for a hard-working, eager and responsible individual to join their team as a Digital Support Apprentice.
Working out of their office in Glasgow city centre, it will be up to you and the administrative team to ensure everything runs smoothly in the back office so that all patients and prospective patients receive the best service from start to finish from La Belle Forme.
Sound right up your street? If so, apply today!
As a Digital Support Apprentice you will work under the Lead Office Administrator.
What does a typical day look like?
- Ordering materials using Clinic Office system
- Running daily management reports
- Daily financial reconciliations
- Making surgical bookings and ordering specialist materials
- Monitoring stock control and tracking using Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Organising system updates to prices, appointment types, staff, working hours etc)
- At times working with the companies shared drives, Ring Central telephone system and Adobe Acrobat for patient documents
- General administrative duties
- Monday-Friday variable hours between 09:00-20:00 Mon-Thurs and 09:00-18:00 Friday
- £11,000 per annum
Full training will be provided.
- A polite and professional manner
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, with sharp attention to detail
- Someone with an enthusiastic, can do attitude and desire to progress
- Ability to work to your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills
No qualifications required. Should you have a keen interest in pursuing a career within Digital Applications, please apply.