Are you looking to build a career in financial services?
Multrees Investor Services have offices in both Edinburgh and London, operating in the financial services sphere. The companies CEO started the business 10 years ago after identifying a gap in the market during the last recession. Since then the business has continued to strive, even taking on an impressive 13 apprentices over the last 6 years through QA.
They are now looking to hire an Apprentice Data Management Analyst to join the Edinburgh team. This individual will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of price/yields updates, stock set-up, security static data management and all general data management on behalf of their clients.
What will I be doing day to day?
- Maintain valid and up to date records of Securities held on the Multrees core systems, including the addition of new securities to Multrees’ universe and the monitoring/updating of existing data.
- Maintain a relationship with third party vendors responsible for providing us with both reconciliation tools and market data.
- Ensure that stock data held on Multrees systems are up-to-date and accurate in order to facilitate accurate monitoring/reporting of investment performance.
- Assist with the completion of daily internal, external and record keeping reconciliations.
- Liaison with clients regarding queries or progress on stock setup, pricing, yields and all over data in relation to the Securities maintained on the system.
- Liaison with external parties regarding queries or progress on stock setup, pricing, yields and all over data in relation to the Securities maintained on the system.
- Maintain effective controls to mitigate risk and ensure compliance to required processes and procedures.
Full training will be provided.
- Analytical and accurate in approach.
- Ability to effectively operate with enthusiasm and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Exceeding client expectations – Clients are at the heart of our business; we build our business by adding value to theirs. We pride ourselves on continually exceeding client expectations by delivering the highest quality products and services.
- Innovation and collaboration – Our people understand the value added for clients at every single step of the process and think laterally and creatively in applying this knowledge in a responsible and sustainable way
- Ownership and accountability – Our clients look to us to make things happen. We own the process and are rigorous in ensuring it delivers what our clients require in a responsible and sustainable way.
- Risk and control – We understand that great client service and robust risk control are complementary and essential. We continually challenge our controls to ensure they are appropriate to the risks they mitigate and the needs of all stakeholders.
- Behaving responsibly– We understand our wider responsibility to society as a whole and the environment. We pride ourselves on behaving in the best interests of our clients, staff and the community within which we operate in a way that is sustainable and respects the environmental challenges that we face.
- Salary £15,268.24 - Salary will be reviewed on completion of your qualification.
- Monday- Friday 9:00-17:00
Future Career Progression:
- Multrees are looking for someone to build a career with the organisation so should you perform well they would hope to offer you a permanent position.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.