Oricom Limited specialise in the design, supply, installation and support of new and existing voice and data networks. Put simply, we provide business telephone systems and IT networks to offices, call centres and multi-site organisations.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join Oricom in an Accounts Administration apprenticeship position. This is fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career. You will be joining a growing business who are looking to develop.
We need someone who is good with numbers as this position will be based in their accounts and administration department so an eye for detail will really help you. If you are keen to start a career in administration and have a keen eye for figures then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Call handling
- Credit Control
- Purchase ledger
- Customer Queries
- Banking / post
- Office management (stationary, tea, coffee, utilities management)
- Any other tasks related to business administration and accounts
- Organisational skills
- Someone who can prioritise
- Confident telephone manner
- Team player
- Someone willing to learn
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Hard working
- Monday-Friday 09.30-14.30 with 0.5hr unpaid lunchbreak.
- (22.5hrs per week) Working hours may increase depending on the needs of the business
- £4,855 per annum
- 28 days holiday per annum with additional 1 day paid holiday for employee birthday.
- Company pension.
Future Career Progression:
- Potential of a permanent position on completion of the apprenticeship with the chance to take on more responsibility
- Salary will be reviewed throughout the apprenticeship
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.