At RiverSafe, we have ambitious plans to expand our portfolio by adding Managed Services practice. We continue to build our team and anticipate continued growth throughout the next five years. We need excellent people with passion for information technology to join us and to be part of our exciting growth strategy.
Being part of a dynamic, growing organisation offers an exciting career path full of opportunity. A position in RiverSafe will give the right candidate the opportunity to work with blue chip clients across EMEA and parts of Africa as our pipeline for work is growing rapidly.
- Working in DevOps culture.
- Understand SDLC best practices for client-server product architectures, focusing predominantly on cloud-based server development.
- Knowledge working on Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure and GCP)
- Learn Programming in Python.
- Unit test and debugging skills.
- CI/CD processes including the integration of security & quality tooling.
- DevOps processes and tools (Ansible, Jenkins, Git, Azure DevOps)
- Exposure to SIEM Tools such as Splunk/Log Analytics/Elastic/Exabeam.
- Able to produce clear documentation to support the development activities.
- Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Understanding of code versioning tools.
Essential skills and Personal qualities:
- Self-motivated, proactive, driven individual with strong problem-solving skills.
- Solid communication skills and expertise to translate technical jargon into business familiar language.
- Ability to quickly explore, examine and understand complex problems and how these relate to the customer’s business.
- Adaptable, able to quickly switch between projects, demands and environments.
- Stakeholder management and business awareness skills, ability to understand and interpret customer problems and navigate complex organisations.
- Self-motivated and self-educating, yet willing and able to work collaboratively with both customers and fellow RiverSafe consultants.
- Well organized with a healthy sense of urgency; able to set, communicate and meet aggressive deadlines with competing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, Agile, competitive environment.
- Ability to work independently and in group environments.
- Level 3 Software apprenticeship, or
- A Level in a STEM* subject and successful completion of our Aptitude Test, or
- BTEC Diploma in IT and successful completion of our Aptitude Test, or
- 2 years’ experience in a relevant role and successful completion of our Aptitude Test
- *STEM within the Technology and Maths fields only.
Possibility of full time employment.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.