An IT professional who becomes a Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack has the ability to configure advanced networking in a director-based Red Hat OpenStack environment. The credential is earned after successfully passing the Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX310).
Prove your skills and knowledge
An enterprise application developer who has become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Red Hat OpenStack is able to:
- Create and work with virtual network devices.
- Manage OpenStack networking agents.
- Deploy IPv6 networks in OpenStack.
- Provision OpenStack networks.
- Implement distributed virtual routing.
- Implement NFV datapaths.
- Build software-defined networks with OpenDaylight.
Is this certification right for you?
These audiences may be interested in becoming an RHCE in Red Hat OpenStack:
- Experienced OpenStack system administrators responsible for the planning or deployment of Red Hat OpenStack
- Experienced OpenStack system administrators who want to demonstrate their capability in network functions virtualization (NFV)
- A Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®) in Red Hat OpenStack interested in earning an RHCE in Red Hat OpenStack credential
- An RHCE interested in earning a Red Hat Certified Specialist or RHCSA credential
To prepare for becoming a Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack, we recommend the following: