What’s the job like?
You’ll take the lead on an organisation’s digital strategy. How? You’ll investigate, identify and implement strategic, digital solutions. You’ll study their goals and practices. Create a strategic plan to meet (or exceed) their goals. Deliver on your plans by implementing digital technologies.
With your strong leadership skills and ability to manage through change, you’ll be able to work in a wide range of specialist digital and technology roles.
You’ll be confident. Capable. A tech leader. A digital strategist.
What are my career prospects?
Depending on your chosen specialism you could become a Software Engineering, Data & Analytics, Enterprise Architecture, Cyber Security, IT Ops Management (Cloud Computing), or IT/Digital Futures (DevOps)
Am I eligible?
There are two ways to join this apprenticeship:
- Standard entry: Honours degree (2:2 or above) in a computing, technology or engineering discipline or the aptitude for a role in technology.
- Non-standard entry with work experience: May consider relevant qualifications and/or work experience if you show that you would benefit from the apprenticeship.
English language qualifications required:
- GCSE at grade 4 or above or equivalent
- IELTS 6.0 with 5.5 in each band or equivalent
- Level 2 in English – can be exempted by passing the QAHE English test (60%+)
Maths qualifications required:
- GCSE Maths at grade 4 or above or equivalent (Level 2 Maths accepted) – can be exempted by passing the QAHE Maths test (minimum score 8/15)
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
Requests will be considered on an individual basis where appropriate.
Our latest apprenticeship vacancies
Apprentice IT Service Desk Analyst
1st Line Support Apprentice
1st line Support Engineer Apprentice
3rd Line Support Technician Apprentice
Apprentice Digital Marketing Executive
Apprentice ICT Consultant - Wandsworth
Apprentice IT Technician
Apprentice Software Developer - IT
Business Analyst Apprentice
Business Coordinator Apprentice