Please note: This course is currently under development by Amazon. A full outline and release date will be published as soon as it becomes available. In the meantime, please call for further information or to register interest.
In order to facilitate your AWS e-courseware and lab provision QA will need to share some of your data. For more information please view our QA Partner Data Sharing Statement. If you have any questions or concerns please contact your QA account manager.
- IT business-level professionals interested in cloud security practices
- Security professionals with minimal working knowledge of AWS
- Working knowledge of IT security practices and infrastructure concepts
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
Delegates will learn how to
- Identify security benefits and responsibilities when using the AWS Cloud
- Describe the access control and management features of AWS
- Understand the different data encryption methods to secure sensitive data
- Describe how to secure network access to your AWS resources
- Determine which AWS services can be used for security logging and monitoring