Black Friday Deals – hurry, ends soon!
In order to facilitate your AWS e-courseware and lab provision QA will need to share some of your data. For more information please view our QA Partner Data Sharing Statement. If you have any questions or concerns please contact your QA account manager.
This fundamental-level, one-day, instructor-led classroom course is intended for individuals who seek an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, independent of specific technical roles. It provides a detailed overview of cloud concepts, AWS services, security, architecture, pricing, and support to enable you to build your cloud skills and grow your professional credibility. It includes hands-on lab exercises reinforcing some of the core concepts of the course’s lecture. This course also helps you prepare you for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.
This course is intended for:
- Business analysts
- Project managers
- AWS Academy Students
- IT-related professionals
There are no specific pre-requisites for this course
Delegates will learn how to
In this course, you will learn to:
- Define what the cloud is and how it works
- Differentiate between cloud computing and deployment models
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Describe the basic global infrastructure of the cloud
- Compare the different methods of interacting with AWS
- Describe and differentiate between AWS service domains
- Given a scenario, identify an appropriate solution using AWS Cloud services
- Describe the Well-Architected Framework
- Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Explain the Shared Responsibility model
- Describe security services with the AWS cloud
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models for the AWS platform
- Identify future services and developments built on the cloud