An Amazon Web Services (AWS) Solutions Architect is a technical individual who is skilled at designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform. A solution architect generally has knowledge across a broad array of disciplines, including distributed application architecture, networking, infrastructure, and security.
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification is intended for individuals with experience designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform. Our Certification in a Box, gives you everything you need to become Amazon AWS certified. Best of all, it’s all in one package for one great price.
This certification includes:
- The 'Amazon Web Services – Architecting on AWS' course
- The 'AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Level – Exam Preparation' course
- The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Exam
- The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Practice Exam
Please note: this bundle is aimed at candidates who are already working with AWS technologies. To have the best chance of passing your exam, in addition to utilising the learning products within this bundle, you should have practical experience with AWS.
To gain the skills required to become an AWS Solutions Architect you can take the course below which aligns to the exam objectives of the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Level certification.
- Working knowledge of distributed systems
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
AWS certification exams associated with this accreditation are part of this bundle, along with a practice exam to give you all you need to become AWS certified.
Your practice exam will be provided during attendance of the exam prep workshop. Please contact your account manager when you are ready to sit your exam and they will request your voucher for you.
Visit this page to set up your AWS certification account and book your PSIOnline exam.
- QA Bundles are created for a named individual and once purchased cannot be transferred to another individual or organisation
- Bundles, unless specified elsewhere, are valid from 12 months from confirmation date
- Individual course prerequisites must be met
- Exam vouchers supplied are for use in UK only unless otherwise specified
- Standard terms and conditions apply for cancellations, transfers and payment