Why choose our Business Analyst Level 4 apprenticeship?
Our Business Analyst Level 4 apprenticeship develops learners to investigate information systems solutions and gain the know-how to improve operational efficiency for your organisation.
The principles of data analytics are being applied across just about every industry. Using past-event data, business analysts are making important insight-based business decisions and driving customer value across every team and function, including operations, finance, sales and marketing.
QA’s Business Analyst Level 4 apprenticeship programme enables the apprentice to:
- Become a change professional that helps organisations deliver business and digital change successfully
- Regularly investigate and analyse solutions to ensure the right one is chosen
- Experience a flexible learning journey using a blend of learning methodologies, including online learning, practical exercises, video content, coaching and workshops
Tools and technologies learned
Apprentices will learn to use Unified Modeling Language (UML), Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN), Data Modelling, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), SWOT & PESTLE
Why choose QA
Tech careers started or enhanced through apprenticeships
Success rate for learners on a QA apprenticeship
Response time to learner queries
Under 24 hours
Feedback provided on learner submissions
Applicants apply to our apprenticeship programmes every year
Highest overall pass rate
Among UK tech training providers
Best Use of Blended Learning at the Learning Tech Awards 2020
Committed to social mobility, diversity and inclusion
Key partners include Barnardo's, Stemettes and Code First Girls
The Business Analyst Level 4 programme
Learners benefit from a flexible and blended learning journey, helping them apply business analysis solutions to a range of real-life scenarios and gaining valuable workplace skills faster. Below are details of the 17-month Business Analyst Level 4 modules, including Business Analysis Principles, Business Change, Requirements Engineering, Industry Trends and Gap Analysis, Using Business Process Models, Business Data, and User Acceptance Testing.
The entry requirements for this programme are as follows:
- Level 3 Qualification + at least 12 months of work experience* + robust onboarding plan (learner must work in the organisation for 3 months before signing up)
- OR business-related degree eg business, finance, economics, maths, etc.
- OR non-business-related degree + at least 6 months of work experience*
- OR existing staff member with 2+ years of work experience**
*Work experience relates to any valid work experience
**Existing staff work experience should not be in a business analyst role
***Please see the programme guide for full entry requirements
Possible job roles for a Business Analyst apprentice
This programme is suitable for multiple roles, such as:
Business Analyst, Agile Business Analyst and Requirements Engineer.