The 2021 EC-Council ATC of the Year Award is one of the most prestigious awards within EC-Council and the cybersecurity community.
QA was selected from a list of over 2,380 training partners in 145 countries worldwide, recognised for our team’s commitment to delivering the very best cyber security training.
"We are delighted to receive this award. Our partnership with EC-Council continues to grow year on year for mutual success. The EC-Council UK ATC of the Year 2021 award is accepted in recognition of our outstanding cyber instructor community and high-quality professional delivery throughout this unprecedented of years. Thank you to each and everyone, acknowledging one of our QA values: We win together'." – Richard Beck, QA’s Director of Cyber Security
The EC-Council ATC of the Year Award is given based on the following criteria:
- Commitment to educating and making a difference in the cybersecurity workforce
- Student feedback on EC-Council courses and faculty
- Course evaluation reports
- Ratio of students who move on to attempt EC-Council certifications
- Volume of students educated in cybersecurity
- Continuous program development
… and much more.
Read more about the EC-Council Global Awards.
See our full cybersecurity course catalogue.
See QA's awards.