- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, connection, IP Phones, printer and software issues reported
- Troubleshoot and resolve all problems encountered with hardware and software.
- Escalate requests to the appropriate party, as needed. Replace or repair defective parts and equipment.
- Preparation of new equipment for customers including OS installations and system building
- Complete special projects as requested
- Supporting both Mac + Windows environments
- Customer focused
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Self-motivated with a passion for IT
- Have the drive to constantly expand your skills
- Be able to multitask under pressure
- Enjoys a challenge
- IT hobbyist
- 5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
You’ll have the potential to be offered a permanent role at the end of the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.