We have a position available for a Technical Operations Apprentice.
We have a history of successful apprentices, our last Infrastructure Technician Apprentice who did this role passed with a Distinction!
- To respond to SaaS support related tickets in an efficient, professional and timely manner
- Strive to become proficient in the supporting all aspects of the SaaS environment including the software installed in it
- Proactively evaluate quicker ways to achieve tasks using technical solutions whilst maintaining a high standard of work
- Work on projects alongside senior members of the team to achieve time sensitive client focussed goals
- Create clearly worded documentation, guidance and notes as appropriate to the work being delivered and the audience receiving it
- Create clear and concise records of work as appropriate to the deliverable
- Ensure effective and regular communication is made to line management and relevant stakeholders of the work being carried out
- Ensure customer requirements are met effectively, in a timely manner
Desirable Skills / Personal Qualities:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Active learner with a passion for tech
- Strong can-do work ethic
- Enthusiastic and self- motivated
- Professional attitude
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
This role is ideally for someone wanting to join a fast growing IT business. There is a huge opportunity to learn lots and grow with the business. You can also go on to gain a permanent position once you have passed.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.