A fantastic opportunity to gain insight into the Financial Operations at IRIS. With close interaction between Sales Order Processing, the Sales organisation and Finance, the opportunity also offers first-hand experience of a transforming ERP and CRM environment with a focus on managing queries and resolving issues in order to maximize revenue for the business.
Main role and responsibilities:
- Daily liaison with external customers and internal departments as first line support including sales, finance, support and customers via telephone & email to discuss and resolve customer and system queries
- Working as part of a team, helping to achieve and maintain structured KPI’s/SLA’s
- Delivering first class customer service, ensuring the customer has a satisfactory customer experience
- Resolving any order related queries, billing issues, raising credit notes
- To help ensure that all aspects of daily/weekly/monthly tasks are completed in a timely fashion
- Set up customer records, maintaining and actioning amendments to customer accounts
- Processing of Sales orders where no discount, approvals or special requirements are required under business agreed LoA
- Processing of contract Renewal orders where no approvals or special requirements are required under business agreed LoA
- Dispatching the product and assisting with the initial set up, checking and assisting with license issues
- To assist on any other ad-hoc projects as required
Desired skills and qualities:
- Experience within administration/order processing/customer service/operations (office based)
- Able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good standard of English and Maths evidenced by relevant qualification
- Customer awareness
- Initiative/can do attitude
- Planning & organising
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
- Cycle to work
- Private Healthcare
- Vodafone Employee Advantage
- Discounted shopping
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.