You will be joining our development team working on bespoke .NET applications and services, which may include desktop, cloud and mobile apps. You will be working in a collaborative team environment so excellent communication is essential. You will have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of a project lifecycle including liaising with clients, design, development, testing and implementation.
Main role / Responsibilities:
- Working closely within the IT Team and staff to determine system / application requirements
- Designing solution and producing specifications
- Writing code from approved specifications within agreed timescales
- Writing code to agreed coding standards
- Testing the code in a in controlled environment before going live
- Preparing training manuals for users
- Supporting and maintaining the systems once they are up and running
- Basic IT tasks e.g. Configuring PC’s/Laptops etc.
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
The ideal candidate should have:
- Good communications skills and personality
- Ability to work within a team
- Commitment/ flexibility/Self-sufficient and reliable
Experience in two or more of the following:
- Microsoft SQL Server / relational databases
- Object-Oriented Programming
- ASP.NET/Web applications
- Entity Framework
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Visual Studio
Desired qualification requirements:
7 GCSE’s or equivalent at A-C, Including Maths and English.
Monday- Friday 9.00am-5.00pm
£9600 per annum
- Staff Bonus Scheme
- Staff Parking
- Private On-premises gym
- UK/EU Travel
- Possibility of full-time employment
- Salary Review
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.