Do you have a passion for creating videos?
Love using social media?
Would you describe yourself as creative?
Looking for an opportunity to turn your hobbies into a career?
The Argyll Hotel is looking for a Social Media and Video Creator apprentice to join the team. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to harness and develop their love of social media, video creation and digital media skills. This role will be based across two sites in the West End (about 10 minutes walk away from each other). You will be supported throughout the apprenticeship by an on-site mentor and QA Apprenticeships. We are looking for someone to start in the next couple of weeks. APPLY TODAY!
The Social Media and Video Creator apprenticeship is supported by QA Apprenticeship. You will complete a 12 month Digital Marketing apprenticeship; covering areas such social media content, creative skills, SEO, image and video editing.
You will be supporting two hotels based in the West End and your time will be split between the two locations.
- Managing all of the social media platforms for the hotels and their restaurants including using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Reviews and Pinterest
- Creating and scheduling social post and planning season specific content
- Devising, planning and creating engaging videos to post onto social media
- Growing the business' social media presence to increase customer awareness of the hotels
- Writing and editing blogs about upcoming special events and trade shows
- Creating print marketing material to be displayed inside hotels and ensure appropriate content for each hotel site
- Photography duties
- Using customer feedback from the hotel and events to plan the social media strategy
- Enthusiam for social media, photography and digital marketing
- Interest in video and content creation
- Ambitions to work within a Digital Marketing or Events position with a strong work ethic and open to new ideas
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well in a team
- 09:00 - 17:00
- 4 days per week
- £4.15 per hour
Future Career Progression:
- A permanent position will be available subject to successful completion of the Digital Marketing programme
- A salary review is subject to successful completion of Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.